1. Which unit is called as the identity unit?
2. Which of the following is the reciprocal of the reciprocal of a rational no.?
c. The no. itself
d. None of these
3. Which no. is the multiplicative identity for rational nos.?
4. Find the product of -7/8 and -4/21.
5. show that x = -(-x) a. if x = 3 b. if x = 9
6. The distance between two miles stones 230 km & two cars start simultaneously from the milestones in opposite directions &the distance between them after three hours is 20 km. If the speed of one car is less than of other by 10km/hr., find the speed of each car.
7. A no. consists of 2 digits whose sum is 9. If 27 is subtracted from original no., its digits are interchanged. Find the original no.
8. Solve 6(3x+2)-5(6x-1) =6(x-3)-5(7x-6) +12x
9. The sum of three consecutive multiples of 7 is 357. Find the smallest no.
10. Raju is twice as old as Dipika. Five years ago his age was three times Dipika's age. Find their present ages.
1. How many diagonals are there in a triangle?
2.State True or False
a. All squares are rectangles
b. All rhombus are kites
3.Explain how squares are
4.In a quadrilateral ABCD, <D = 150 Degree & <A=<B=<C.Find <A, <B and <C.
5.The angles of a quadrilateral are in the ratio of 1:2:3:4. Find the measure of four angles. 6.Construct a rectangle ASDF with AS= 2cm & AF =3 cm.
7. Construct a rhombus with diagonals 5cm & 6.8cm
8. Construct a parallelogram ZXCV with <Z = 60 degree, ZX = 5cm, XC = 10cm.
9.Can a quadrilateral with any angle be a parallelogram?
10.Construct a quadrilateral QWER with QW=4cm, WE=5cm, WR=6cm, ER=5cm & RQ= 10cm.